Wednesday 31 August 2016

Damn servers!

Well my server was on "intermittent service" for most of the day yesterday ! On a bright note got a lot done without the PC distracting me and after the routine housework and washing I emptied, washed out and refilled all my kitchen cupboards and drawers!
Today has been another beautiful day so got two loads of washing dried, and put away and pottered around generally.. This afternoon i sat out in the garden reading and it was lovely out there.
BADLY IN NEED OF RAIN THOUGH OR THE LEAVES WILL START TO FALL BEFORE WE GET THAT LOVELY BLAZE OF AUTUMN COLOUR.LOVE THAT SPECTACULAR END TO SUMMER WHEN THE TREES AND HEDGEROWS ARE COVERED I YELLOW,ORANGE AND RED LEAVES AND BERRIES AND THE AIR IS FULL OF THE SPICY SCENTS OF AUTUMN.
Someone posted on Facebook today that there are only 16 Sundays till Christmas------how frightening is that? Where has the year gone? Better get started on making my Christmas cards ASAP..

No comments:

Post a Comment

look forward to hearing your comments and opinions