Wednesday 10 August 2016

Hitting the big " eight O!"

well today is my 80th birthday! Where have all those years gone.Had my share of the ups and downs of life but today it is the happy memories that are at the front of my mind., and I reached the conclusion that they have outnumbered the bad, Today I am a happy gran to four gorgeous grandchildren and mum to two wonderful sons and proxy mum to two beautiful daughters in law and despite my gammy leg and slowing down I can still enjoy life and keep my days full with my crafting hobbies and although I do miss being able to spend hours working in my garden i can still sit out there and enjoy it.On the whole life as been good to me.
I have just been reading all the birthday messages that have come through on my computer and now awaiting the post man to bring yet more! Lovely to have friends remember you and send their wishes, and I have been blessed with some good friends,
Here's looking forward to a lovely day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pam, didn't realise it was your 80th, hope you have a lovely day and many more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue. Find it hard to believe myself.. where do the years go?

    ReplyDelete

look forward to hearing your comments and opinions