Sunday 21 August 2016

Sunday


Not  a very summery Sunday for us. We have strong breezes and alternate sunshine and showers and it is feeling cool in the breeze.
I will be keeping indoors apart from a quick dash outside to put some food on the bird table!
 Luckily I do have the need to restock my birthday card stash as June, July and August are all full of friends and family birthdays so it has got quite low.  Just grabbed a quick salad lunch and off I go to get on with making some more! Time to start my Christmas cards soon. I always start early as I make about 70 each year and at the moment am just waiting for some new Christmas dies to arrive. and then I will get going as I don't like having them still to do when all the other preparations for the  holidays begin. Started getting the ingredients together for my Christmas cake so it can be made early and be fed with brandy before it is time to ice and decorate it.When the children were at school used to take the date they went back to school in September as my starting point for getting presents and making cake etc and now i do the same with the grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

look forward to hearing your comments and opinions