Monday 3 October 2016

A bit of a gap in my blogging as a part from doing my grocery shop on Saturday  i have been having a Crafting time doing Christmas cards and embroidery and very pleasant it was too! As good as a week away,
Now i am back having finally caught up with the neglected housework
While I have been off here Autumn has really set in and we are having cooler sunny days and very chilly nights.
Have resisted putting the heating on but the knitted throw I made has been over my legs whil sitting watching the TV in the evenings and I have been enjoying a cup of hot chocolate while reading in bed!
The autumn colours are really coming in now and if the high winds hold off for a few weeks we are going to have a lovely fiery display this year.I really do love Autumn which makes sucjh a spectacular end to our year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

look forward to hearing your comments and opinions