Thursday 8 September 2016

Another one bites the dust!

weigh in day today and despite all the worry over the last few weeks about family health I have managed to overcome my tendency to "comfort eat",( just an excuse for lack of will power really), and am pleased to announce the loss of another pound. I know my progress is slow but I cannot not be so active now so as long as I get a loss or at least stay the same for a week i am happy!
The weather has returned to an Indian Summer of warm sunny days although has been a little humid for the past few days so maybe we will get that longer transition into winter via a colourful Autumn!
 the housemartins are still with us  but the Canada Geese haven't arrived on the local fishing pits yet although my Canadian friend has reported seeing large flocks of them flying off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

look forward to hearing your comments and opinions