Sunday 31 July 2016

The beginning

first attempt at doing a blog so fingers crossed i get it right. Really a diary to help me with losing weight but also a way to hopefully help each other along the way. Was a successful Slimmer with a well known Club  and lost 7 stone but, after a serious fracture of my thigh where I smashed the head of the femur and was in hospital and then nursing home for 7 months and bedridden for the first two, the weight slowly crept back and as I am now more immobile where as before as a non-driver /I walked everywhere I am finding it hard to lose,  2 weeks ago I gave myself a strong talking to and it is so far working. Five pounds gone in two weeks with I hope many more to follow, Pleased to hear from you if you are fighting the weight nd hoepfully we cab bounce ideas and encouragement between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

look forward to hearing your comments and opinions